Friday, March 27, 2009

Oh, this is good chaley.....

Oh, this is so good, eating akomfem (guinea fowl) and sipping a Golden Spark with the waves splashing against the rocks and then heading a few steps away for a little boogey with my workmates at the Osekan sea front (there's even a bar tucked away under/as part of a rather big rock - kool or what?!)....perfect, perfect way to wind down at the end of the week. Puts life into perspective. There's just so much to be enjoyed and be thankful for in life. Medasi, medasi!! Tuhan, saya cinta kamu. :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to my world. Welcome to Africa. I miss you already, when are you coming back for some more kenkey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys don't know how much I will miss you all when I leave Accra....I have learnt so much from you all. And it will be my mission to head back here for kenkey, banku and meat pies whenever the opportunity arises...:)

    ReplyDelete