Monday, March 16, 2009

Medasi Oga!

I had woken up late, so was initially not too worried when my usual cab driver had not arrived at the usual time. I took my time with breakfast before realising I was getting late for work. I called the driver to only find out he was "dissappointing me". I strolled outside and found a cab waiting for another guest of the guest house. The driver, Eddie, said he could take me to work as his customer, "Oga" was not ready yet. He said "Oga" was a really nice and cool guy, and was in the country to instal telecoms towers. Eddie got me to work in no time. When he dropped me off, he said I should hang out with the "boys" in the guest house sometime and check out the music bars in Osu. I said I would think about it. I said medasi Eddie, and in my head, said medasi "Oga" for letting me share Eddie this morning. I agree with Eddie "Oga", you are one kool guy.

1 comment: