Saturday, May 23, 2009

My sunny Saturday in Hyde Park....

I started off by watching skateboarders hone their skills zig zagging through the little cones (while doing a few funky turns) on the walkways....it was fun seeing people having fun in the sunshine (with cool drumming in the background), doing things they enjoy while chilling out with their friends. I then located my own friends by the Princess Diana Memorial Fountain. It was good seeing them after being away for a few months. We ate, played frisbee (which I was crap at!),teased each other, and then walked through the park to get to Queensway to do some bowling....A nice, chilled out afternoon for me, with people who make London special to me!

2 comments:

  1. Nice, clean fun. Something I haven't had any of in aeons. Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i am sure you have it from time to time...teasing pen powder?!

    ReplyDelete