Monday, April 26, 2010

Thank you Father for accompanying me to work today...

I was sitting down in the train and got out my Bible to read. I noticed the guy sitting opposite me was also reading the Bible. It was funny - we were sitting in the same position, reading the same thing, directly opposite each other. I looked closely at him- I knew him. He was from my church and lived in the same area. It felt like such a blessing travelling into work feeling wrapped in God's presence and love. It just filled my heart with a wonderful feeling and there was a great feeling of peace, security and joy. The whole carriage we were sitting in just felt different as it normally does on other days. We chatted as we embarked, enquired after common friends and wished each other good weeks as we went our separate ways. It put a smile on my face. It was nice seeing God being so real in the lives around me (and in my own life) and being reminded of His love for all of us and how He is with us in everything we do. God can be in everything I do (from work to play to simply chilling out) if I let HIm...so really, I should do everything onto him, with a heart of gladness...:) I can worship Him through anything and everything I do. Something for me maybe to think about and act on on a constant basis.

2 comments:

  1. You talked so much you left the 2 bibles unread! Lol. Yes, Dalyni, it sounds like it was a wonderful, warm feeling. And why wouldn't it be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with you girl...God really is everywhere, and its a wonderful feeling knowing He is just there beside us...

    ReplyDelete