Saturday, April 17, 2010

Cultural diversity

I got prayed for in Korean, Cantonese, Portuguese and Thai as I visited my church "small groups" in my area and hung out with church friends in the last couple of weeks...how amazing is that?! Different cultures (but all connected through and in God :))brought to my doorstep without me having to hop on a plane...thank you Father. God transcends languages and cultures - with him anything and everything is possible. And the cultural diversity in our world is His creation, to be enjoyed by us all.

2 comments:

  1. Cultural diversity is one of the most beautiful phenomena of our race.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed it is, just spent the afternoon with a girl/lady who was born and grew up in Nigeria, recently worked in India for about 1.5 years (and learnt Hindi!!) and has visited Laos and Thailand - she really knows more about Asia than me! Amazing! Inspires me!!

    ReplyDelete