Thursday, June 11, 2009

My identity is in Him

I received two of the biggest compliments ever in the past week or so. They both related to my identity. A girlfriend called me a child of God, and a guy friend said I was filled with the spirit (hmm, I wonder how he knows..:)). It beats just being fun, interesting (another word for wacky I am told), sweet....:) I love how my identity is centred around God, it is all about Him. And He is truly awesome. And it's fun knowing all this before I leave my twenties for good...:)

4 comments:

  1. Inspiring, heh, Dalyni!
    It is said that "In Him we move, live and have our being."
    Spirit-to-spirit, that is how you know. Again we are taught "You have received an anointing and you know all things"
    Isn't that great?
    Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great!! Ah, so when someone knows the spirit lives in you it's because it also lives in him? That makes sense.
    It's also pretty cool when you just give everything to God and let Him take over...I so have to remind myself to do this on a continuous basis. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true Karina...just leave things to Him...life is afterall, His show...we're just the actors :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that Sindhu!! Have a great weekend gal!!

    ReplyDelete