Monday, July 18, 2011

Everywhere I go

I was rushing out to get a coffee and walked past two happy people who were bursting out laughing together, enjoying each other's company, and each sipping a cuppa. Such a joy seeing happy, joyful people. I looked again at them. I knew them. I looked at them and asked them what they were doing in my hood, I was actually a little abrupt while questioning them. I was just surprised and took a long look at each of them. It turned out the gal worked in my area. The guy was just visiting. He looked at me with an amused look on his face. The guy had dropped me home the night before with a group of friends. I managed to get the last space in his car, rather cheekily. We all go to the same church. I love how connected we are, every where I turn there is someone I know, someone who looks at me lovingly, showing me God's beautiful face and love for mankind. What a blessing, what a privilege, what abundant grace our Father has for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment