Saturday, May 8, 2010

My hood....:)

I love living in this area.
I love the fact I have friends who wake me up on a beautiful morning to borrow a tennis racket, who keep me enthralled by the conversations on God and life we have until the early hours of the morning, who swing by after a party to show me what they wore and tell me all about it, who come and pray for me at a moment's notice often without me asking/telling them what is on my mind and who keep me street by calling me K-dog. :)
I just love doing life with all this amazing and fun people. I love seeing God in all these people, I love seeing God in this area. I love feeling my Father's presence in my hood. And I believe it's going to get even more supernatural. :) And I believe God has placed me and all the others in the neighbourhood for a reason, for such a time as this. :)I know it sounds cliche, but I totally believe this. We are/are so going to be the new flavour of the neighbourhood - salty and all.
Have a great weekend.

1 comment: