Thursday, October 15, 2009

"I Gotta Feeling"

I have the song "I Gotta Feeling" by Black Eyed Peas playing in my head. I feel upbeat. I am fighting a cold - I think it is due to the change in weather. It is getting colder. But I feel upbeat nonetheless. This year as been amazing to date. And it will end on an even better note. I have added another aspect to my life - a Ghanaian dimension. There's no turning back. Part of me will always be proud to be an Accra girl (I have visions of taking wedding photos in a trotro after seeing some really cool photos :)). And it has been good being back in London and serving in church and being surrounded by so many beautiful people. God has been amazing. He is good and I am believing in Him for even greater things in His name. It has been so good chilling out and enjoying all the friendships in my life - while sipping wine from the Stellenbosch region, and dreaming about visiting Cape Town soon....There's just so much out there to experience, maybe I should do things small-small. Maadwo.

3 comments:

  1. Your positive view of life is beautiful and infectious. I pray you never lose it! It's such a precious gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, Dalyni.
    "I have added another aspect to my life - a Ghanaian dimension. There's no turning back."
    That is pretty loaded. I pray that your dreams blossom beyond your expectations.
    Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NY: medasi medasi
    Posekyere: Thanks for the prayer. Exactly what I need at this present point in time. It's funny, I had never asked to go to Ghana (I love Africa but had never imagined I could experience working there.) It was a life changing experience in many ways, although it was a very natural and easy (and enjoyable) fit, I was exposed to many things, and did quite a bit of growing up, particularly in God. I just grew more confident of my identity in Him and I made some amazing friendships. It also broadened my horizons and changed my way of thinking. I actually do not know what else is in store for me at the moment, I am just trusting in Him, knowing He will deliver at the right time what exactly is best for me and according to His purposes.God bless you.

    ReplyDelete